Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smile Like the Sun

We all took a jaunt to Wild Basin Preserve. Holden loves swaying in my sling and we read him all the mile markers about the various plants and trees. Like basket grass...lame! Then later, he practiced his smiling.



Magic rock bridge of yore for mom and dad


view from inside the sling


I have practice as a marsupial Momma thanks to Miette


Daddy carries our water in his empty Bjorn


Holden can already get up on his knees, we are rather terrified at what this means when he starts walking (at 5 months?!)



Holden debuts his grin fit for the silver screen. The camera work is in disrepair; I had to try to smile around the side of it whilst filming.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

how can you stand the cuteness?

Atropos said...

Hey Sweetie! You called me once to tell me you were pregnant, then I got busy building an art studio, and you got busy baking a baby! : ) He is so beautiful. Email (best) ravyn9@hotmail.com, or call me sweetie 512-369-3415. I just read the whole blog, I want to love on that baby! Say hi to proud papa for me.