Saturday, March 7, 2009

Walk This World With Me

Holden,

It is difficult to walk around lately b/c your head is smashed right up against my nether regions and it feels like I am toting around a huge tree root in my abdomen. But today Uncle Andrew and I walked around your new neighborhood and lounged at the park and duck pond talking about how much you are going to love it here! There were so many kids out playing at the playground and riding their bikes. The neighborhood is ideal for a family. It is not one of those new cookie cutter complexes without trees- everything is very well established and maintained with so much character. No home owners association, phew! Although Daddy and I were talking about organizing a voluntary HOA to organize things like renovations on the community meeting house, park/pond clean-up, etc. I think that people would go for it considering how warm it is and how many children there are in the neighborhood. Daddy told me last night that he noticed that one of the garden rocks in our garden had the name of the little girl who currently lives in the house written on it. Hannah Carter. She had drawn a little heart on it. There is such love in the house and it has great positive vibes...we are going into a place of love to create our own beautiful memories.

Daddy is gone this weekend but returns Monday. I miss him so much even though it was just this morning that he left. He gets to see TN in springtime though so I am happy (and jealous) for him about that! How I would LOVE to eat at the Loveless Cafe! He works so hard for us...this is a voluntary weekend trip for some extra green. You have the most amazing father who puts us before himself every time. Sometimes I think about Daddy and I cry thinking of how selfless and wonderful he is.

It's becoming more and more difficult to be a functioning human being. Getting out of the bath tub, climbing the stairs, carrying groceries, etc, are becoming acts of effort instead of just involuntary motions. I need Daddy to hold up my belly for me while I sleep! Well not really but I just like it and I miss him more and more when he has to leave for work the further this pregnancy progresses.

Speaking of which...check out this time line:

March 7: today
April 7: we close on the house
May 7: your due date

Wow.

Mamma

No comments: