Monday, March 30, 2009

Olsen Olsen

Here you are dancing to your favorite song. I didn't really believe that babies danced in the womb, although I read it was possible in some of my baby books. But every time we play you this song, "Olsen Olsen" by Sigur Ros, you sway. Not kick, sway and roll. I got a pixelated account of it a few minutes ago I'm posting. I also will post a better quality later. The best thing about this is that Daddy picked out this song when he first found out I was pregnant as the song he can't wait to hold you and dance with you to. So it's rather weird. Also the album cover is this little fetus. Weird!

http://www.jess.ee/catalog/images/SIGUR%20ROS%20Agaetis%20Byrjun.jpg



It will be cool for you to be able to look back this one day!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Dear Snork:

You are a great dancer already! Happy 35 day count down!

Xoxoox,
Ellen