Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Putting Down An Offer!

Holden,

I think we found the house we are going to take you home to. We saw it today and it is so adorable. It is 3 minutes north of the last house I wrote about, in a beautiful neighbor with a duck pond that reminds me of the the first house I was brought home to as a baby. 3 bedrooms, hardwood floors, modern kitchen, huge backyard with big oaks trees, perfect hazy light coming through the bedrooms, so cozy and on a street full of kids. And it has a red door! I've always wanted a house with a red door!

We are checking it out tomorrow again, to make sure it wasn't just all starstruck love. But I felt butterflies the minute we pulled into the driveway, just like the first time I saw Daddy....I think it's the one! Here are some photos:


















It is so adorable...I can't wait for you to see it! It would also just be a nice thing not to be worried about where we are going to be living in two months and being able to set up your nursery (and send out my darn thank you notes for the shower...agggghhh)!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: