Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Flowers In Your Hair

Snork,

Had the most amazing time in San Francisco. Daddy and I got to see barking sea lions (got a sea lion ornament!), huge beautiful trees, small seaside towns, the wonderful and talented Uncle Frank, science museum, art museum, and overall spend time cuddling and keeping warm in freezing weather! Not really freezing but quite cold for our little Texan hearts. Here are some pictures and video (if it works):


This was our last night in San Fran and I had a lovely steak dinner at a pier-side restaurant and Chris had another bowl of something stinky that smelled like the sea.


View from our hotel room.


Plump tree squirrel


Young museum's Aztec humping chihuahuas (flash went off on accident, scandalous)


Like this painting:)


Foggy Golden Gate Bridge....spooky


Me in nook having tea in Half Moon Bay


Uncle Frank in front of Berkeley's graduate library


Girl at Exploratorium (Chris's favorite site) dissecting a cow eyeball


I planted my lollipop in the hotel's garden. Isn't it pretty?


I like this coffee cup:)

It is not letting my attach videos. Let me try another posting.

No comments: