Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Fish Big Fish Swimming In The Water

Snork,

I think that I've been feeling you move since Thursday. Every now and then I get this garbly fish-swimming-in-belly feeling. It is usually in the evening. It is amazing. Like little trails of lights you see in your eyes after bright fireworks. Hopefully this means that you are a night owl like mom and dad. Thank goodness.

Had a great time since Daddy's return on Thursday night. I saw Candace on Friday and it was so lovely. We went around to various Austin stores looking for baby shower gifts for her friend who is having a little girl. Her hair is all long and wild! She is an amazon warrior and I <3 her. I got you a tiny outfit of whales swimming in surf. If we decide to name you Jonah this will be quite fitting. Today Chris and I walked Miette around in the park in her ski jacket and she made some people swoon. Then we got a whale t-shirt for my burgeoning belly and for your namesake. I will take pic of it in a bit and post. For now, look at the new trick that Sprout has learned:





No comments: